Terms & Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms
3. Description of Service
4. User Conduct
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services
- transmit any message, information, data, text, image, video, or other materials (“Content”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Roads ToGo users;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- to contribute any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- post or transit any Site Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose that intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the Site. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- to post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters’, ‘pyramid scheme”, or any other form of solicitation to any other Roads ToGo users or any URL;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Roads ToGo user;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- upload, download, or transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party (including but not limited to Roads ToGo trademark and copyrights);
- not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission;
- not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Site or other users content or information without our consent;
- not use the Site in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Site, or that damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Site;
- not upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Site;
- not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Site or any system or network;
- not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms;
5. Copyright Material and Complaints
All Content directly produced by Roads ToGo is Trademark and Copyright protected, and is the property of Roads ToGo and is protected by Unites States and International copyright laws. Message boards sometimes contain material in which users share material they have copied electronically from other sources. It is impossible to determine if any user submitted Content on Roads ToGo infringes the copyright of another party. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow these instructions:
- Notice must be in writing and addressed to email email@example.com as follows; “Copyright Infringement Notice”.
- Must contain a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work allegedly infringed.
- Notice must identify the work or works allegedly infringed, with specific information about where the infringing material is located on the site.
- Provide contact information such as, address, phone number, and email address.
- Notice must state that the complaint is based on a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- Notice must be made under penalty of perjury, and state that it is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the exclusive right(s) allegedly infringed.
Please consult the US Copyright Act before sending notices. Roads ToGo is not responsible for erroneous or incomplete notices, and reserves the right to terminate any account of a user who either makes a false notice, or engages in conduct that appears to constitute copyright infringement, without limited the rights or remedies of Roads ToGo.
It is Roads ToGo’s policy to take reasonable measures to respect the privacy of Roads ToGo users. Roads ToGo will take reasonable measures not to disclose information about you or the contents of your communications, other then Content that is publicly available or accessible via the Site, except that Roads ToGo may do so in the good faith belief that such action is reasonable necessary
- to comply with the law;
- to comply with legal process;
- to enforce these terms and conditions;
- to respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; or
- to protect the interests of Roads ToGo or others.
Roads ToGo utilizes cookies to help operate our website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
7. Purchases and Payments
It is your sole responsibility to manage your purchases. If you are under 18 (or younger than the age of legal majority in your place of residence), you must obtain your parent’s or guardian’s consent before making any purchases. Roads ToGo offers various goods and services (“Virtual Products”) that you can purchase and use through the Site. You do not own these Virtual Products; instead you buy a limited revocable license to use the Site. You will always be shown the price for goods and services before you complete a purchase. Roads ToGo does not handle payments or payment processing for any purchases; those are handled by third-party payment providers or service providers. Some third-party service providers may charge sales tax, depending on where you live.
If you purchase a subscription or start a free trial for a subscription, your subscription will automatically continue at the regular subscription price, using a payment method we have on record for you. You must use a credit card to pay for a subscription. Please do not sign up for a subscription with a debit card. We reserve the right to change subscription terms and prices from time to time.
Subject to any applicable additional terms and conditions, all purchases are final and non-refundable. By accepting these terms, you agree that Roads ToGo is not required to provide a refund for any reason. All products purchased from Roads ToGo are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Roads ToGo does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our facility. At our discretion, a refund or exchange of goods may be issued for returned items. Some of the products we offer are for one-time use only, while others are repeated auto renewal subscription based. But please note that “repeated” does not mean ‘forever”. We may change, modify, or eliminate products at any time, with or without notice. You agree that we will bear no liability to you or any third party if we do so. If we suspend or terminate your account, you will lose any products or Services you purchase through the Site.
8. DATA CHARGES AND MOBILE PHONES
You are responsible for any mobile charges that you may incur for using our Site, including text-messaging and data charges. If you are unsure what those charges may be, you should ask your service provider before using the Site.
9. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you use any Roads ToGo website or Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other electronic communications, you consent to receive communications from Roads ToGo electronically. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, or by posting notices and messages on the website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
10. Warranty Disclaimers
You acknowledge that Roads ToGo has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site, what effects the products or Content may have on you, how you may interpret or use the products or Content, or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the products or Content. You release Roads ToGo from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired products or Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Roads ToGo makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site, and Roads ToGo will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site. Roads ToGo makes no guarantee as to the availability of specific membership / subscription Content or the minimum amount of membership / subscription Content available in any subscription. The quality and resolution of Roads ToGo products and Services will depend on a number of factors, including the type of compatible device on which you are using the product or Service, and your bandwidth, which may increase or decrease over the course of your viewing. While we strive to provide you a high quality viewing experience, we make no guarantee as to the resolution or quality of the product or Services, even if you are accessing high definition, ultra-high definition, or high-dynamic-range.
You expressly agree that use of the Roads ToGo site is at your own risk. Roads ToGo shall not be responsible to you for any content found on the site. The Service, content, products, and site are provided on an as is basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. Roads togo makes no warranty that: (A) any content on the site will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; (2) will function without delays, disruptions, or imperfections; (3)results that may be obtained from the use of such information or as to the accuracy, timeliness, or reliability of any information obtained through the site. you understand and agree that any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results in the download of such content.
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Roads ToGo has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Roads ToGo is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Roads ToGo shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Roads ToGo or its suppliers will not be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or other legal theory (|) with respect to the site, the service or any content for any lost profits or revenues, special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever resulting from the use or inability to use the goods and services or resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the Roads ToGo site or resulting from alteration or deletion of any messages even if Roads ToGo has been advised of the possibility of such damages.